Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Darrel Riekhof <da...@tririga.com> on 2001/08/08 03:47:55 UTC

Merging PDFs

Can anyone recommend a good way to merge PDFs?

We want to do something like this:  FOP generates a PDF file that may have
links in it.  If any of these links are to other PDF files, then we grab all
of the PDF files and merge them into one big PDF file (including the one
generated by FOP).

I've searched the net and there seem to be a number of products out there
that will do it.  Here are some.

http://www.pdfstore.com/mainpage.asp?WebPageID=1435

I'd like to find one that will run on our server (Tru64 unix) and integrate
well with our other software (written in Java).  Any suggestions
appreciated.

Darrel