Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Minimol M <m....@gmail.com> on 2008/08/13 09:11:30 UTC

Extract all namespaces from XML document

Hello,

I'm trying to get all the namespace URIs and their aliases from an XML
document into a list.  The namespaces are defined in the root element.  I'm
able to get the namespaces using the getAttribute function of DOMNode, doing
the string manipulation, their aliases also.

But I would like to know whether there is any member function which will
return the namespaces and their alias names of a XML document at one shot as
a vector or something like that.

Appreciate a quick response on this.

Thanks and Regards
Mini.