Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by usman bashir <gr...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/10 13:18:09 UTC

Re: Proposal of Harmony paper in OSS Conference

Hi every one!
 i have made a document for harmony which has been submitted for the
presentation of Open Source Conference in Lahore Pakistan.
 I would like to invite every one to review this document and suggest me
some changes if required.
 i also want to ask from gier how can i post this document to others, so
they can view it.
 at the end i also thanks for every one, as i got my all baseline from you
people.

Posted by usman bashir <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gier!
 thanks! i m sorry for not mentioning the conference link the conference
link (though now conducted but info is still there)
 http://www.fossfp.org/tpfosst05
 the organization of foss (the management of conference is)
 http://www.fossfp.org
 while as for as the paper is concern i m updating it over the blog. as i
think it could be nice intro histroy for the novice in harmony (though not
complete or a starting point though)
http://spaces.msn.com/members/gripusa
  and the title of the paper was
 "Introduction to Harmony"
 regards,

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

geirm@apache.org

Re: Proposal of Harmony paper in OSS Conference

Posted by Jeffrey McManigal <je...@hotmail.com>.
I've emailed you my suggestions, hope it helps.

Jeffrey_McManigal@hotmail.com<ma...@hotmail.com>
Posted by usman bashir <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi !

Posted by usman bashir <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi jeff!

Posted by usman bashir <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

Re: Two suggestions

Posted by David Tanzer <st...@guglhupf.net>.
Sure, it's not so much work to post a copy to this list too ;-)

Regards, David.

RE: Two suggestions

Re: Two suggestions

Posted by David Tanzer <st...@guglhupf.net>.
Hi.

Re: Two suggestions

Posted by Pedro Brigatto <pe...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the attention, Ghosh.
I'm gonna study the documentation to be informed about the project current
situation/status.
 Thanks all =)

Re: Two suggestions

Posted by Anindo Ghosh <gh...@gmail.com>.
The project homepage - http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/
along with the Wiki - http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/
should be a good starting point.You can go through the project
proposal, arch,faqs etc.

Also browsing through the mailing list archives will give you a feel
of the story so far.
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-harmony-dev/

Thanks,
Anindo

Re: Two suggestions

Re: Two suggestions

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
On Aug 11, 2005, at 1:26 AM, Nazilin wrote:

> Hi All,
>
>    I have been reading many emails in this forumn. I am first time
> in an
> open source venture. I would also like to contribute, but don't
> know how. I
> have two suggestions.
>
>    1. There are few people who came forward to contribute towards the
> "harmony". It would be good one of us make a list of them and
> categorize
> them according to their skills and interests. This suggestion may
> be out of
> synch with the "open source philosophy". But if we know our
> strength we can
> plan and accomplish the goal better. The volunteers can do quick
> coding of
> proof of concept model or some other short term tasks.

Great - something for the wiki?

geirm@apache.org

Two suggestions

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.