Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Robert Dare <ro...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/19 16:28:44 UTC

Spring XML Extensions Documentation:

I'm trying to build my camel routes using the Spring XML Extensions.

Can someone please point me to the detailed documentation on the XML?

Google search results keep bringing me back to Camel examples, but nothing
that details the XML elements.

Thank you,

Rob

Re: Spring XML Extensions Documentation:

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 4:28 PM, Robert Dare <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to build my camel routes using the Spring XML Extensions.
>
> Can someone please point me to the detailed documentation on the XML?
>
> Google search results keep bringing me back to Camel examples, but nothing
> that details the XML elements.

Basically the XML DSL supports all the EIPs here
http://camel.apache.org/enterprise-integration-patterns.html

And they have examples for both Java DSL and XML DSLs.

The XSD is located online at
http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring/

And for OSGi blueprint at
http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint/