Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by James Ostrowick <ja...@ostrowick.co.za> on 2021/12/01 03:50:51 UTC

Re: Mysql [mysql] and Netbeans [java]

I’ve seen this happen before, especially on a linux machine, I usually just make sure that the entity has this at the top:

@Entity
@Table(name = “accounts”)

i.e. ensure that the declaration for the table is in the correct case.

Kind Regards,
James Ostrowick

Posted by Richard Grin <Ri...@univ-cotedazur.fr>.
Send more details, please. The server logs for instance.

Envoyé depuis mon appareil Galaxy

Posted by Nigel Evenden <nc...@gmail.com>.