Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Steen Jansdal <sj...@buanco.dk> on 2003/03/13 14:32:35 UTC

FetchPOP'ing mails with invalid TO field

Hi,

I'm having problems fetching mail via FetchPOP
where the TO field is malformed.

When the TO field is empty or malformed according
to RFC822 I get an error in the fetchpop log:

can't insert message javax.mail.internet.MimeMessage@2d457831created
from null

And the mail is not deleted from the pop server,
so this error keeps on occuring on and on.

Is there anything I can do?

Steen

RE: FetchPOP'ing mails with invalid TO field

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org>.
No, this is a known issue, fetch pop will be replaced in the next version with considerably improved functionality, for now you will have to delete this message by hand, hook up a POP client to this account or use telnet to connect.
I'm sorry.

d.