Posted to users@camel.apache.org by James Carr <ja...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/29 21:36:38 UTC

DBase Support?

I know this sounds rather daft, but one legacy app we are integrating
with uses dBase as it's datastore and we need to process those files
daily... before I go and whip up my own endpoint for it to read them
in, is there already something available to read/write dbf files?

Thanks,
James

Re: DBase Support?

Posted by James Carr <ja...@gmail.com>.
I'll give it a shot and contribute it back if I complete it. :)

Re: DBase Support?

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,