Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by victory <vi...@apache.org> on 2018/11/14 06:46:15 UTC

[VOTE]: Release Apache Dubbo (Incubating) 2.6.5 [RC1]

Hello Dubbo Community,

This is a call for vote to release Apache Dubbo (Incubating) version 2.6.5.

The release candidates (RC1):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/dubbo/2.6.5

Git tag for the release (RC1):
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/tree/dubbo-2.6.5

Hash for the release tag:
38e0f15be33a5edb35b45d2c5d7c6be753bdd888

Release Notes:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/blob/dubbo-2.6.5/CHANGES.md

The artifacts have been signed with Key : A3A1CA7A5D4A3981, which can be
found in the keys file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/dubbo/KEYS

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number of
votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Thanks,
The Apache Dubbo (Incubating) Team

Re: [VOTE]: Release Apache Dubbo (Incubating) 2.6.5 [RC1]

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
+1 to release.

* Unit test passed on my macOS 10.14.1 + 1.8.
* incubating in name
* disclaimer exists
* sha512 chesum ok
* signatures ok
* the "*" marker for binary files in sha512 file has been added.

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: [VOTE]: Release Apache Dubbo (Incubating) 2.6.5 [RC1]

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
+1

- Unit test passed
- incubating in name
- DISCLAIMER, LICENSE and NOTICE exist.
- sha512 chesum OK
- signatures OK

Thanks,
-Ian.

Posted by Justin W <le...@live.cn>.
+1
 Unit Tesst passed with 'mvn clean test’ (Java8, WIN7)

________________________________
leyou240@live.cn

Posted by yuhang xiu <ca...@gmail.com>.
I am very sorry that I did not respond in time.

I have checked the things on the release note and the corresponding issue
and pr.
I think there is no problem and I agree to release it.

+1 for release.

Jun Liu <li...@apache.org> 于2018年11月15日周四 下午4:22写道:

Posted by Jun Liu <li...@apache.org>.
+1.