Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Michelle Caisse <Mi...@Sun.COM> on 2005/03/16 18:53:30 UTC

Minutes of JDO TCK conference call Friday, 3/11

Attendees: Matthew Adams, Michael Bouschen, Michelle Caisse, Brian Topping

Michael has uploaded a new zip of the repository to the wiki.  It
includes new JDO 1.1 tests for query. Now all jdo object id classes are
serializable, as per the spec. There is a new directory structure.
Under src there are java and jdo directories.  Under jdo there are
directory trees for metadata for application and datastore identity types.

Michelle worked on getting jpox with Derby running under new directory
structure.

The group discussed the need for a jdo2.jar.  We assigned this task to
Craig.

The group felt that the XML schema for metadata should be in the spec.
Brian, who has expertise in this area, volunteered to produce the schema
from the existing dtd's for jdo and orm.  He will also send information
to the list about tools for converting dtd to schema. [DONE]

Brian also will check with Geir about the status of our ICLAs and the
process for adding new committers. [DONE].

-- Michelle