Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@apache.org> on 2014/03/05 19:14:58 UTC

[cordova-plugins/keyboard] Publishing as core

keyboard is already published org.apache.cordova.keyboard.

And... Since these plugins are somewhat experimental and we're starting the
process of voting and publishing plugins to dist/, I wonder:

a) Should we change the ID of these plugins to, say
"org.apache.cordova.labs"
b) Should we move these plugins to github and have them not under apache
for now, e.g.: com.shazron.statusbar
c) Should we just add them to the plugin release process.
d) Should we just never publish them to the registry and have people use
them via git url.

Re: [cordova-plugins/keyboard] Publishing as core

Posted by James Jong <wj...@gmail.com>.
I like the idea of letting this bake in labs for now and moving them into core if we see multiple platforms start needing a similar API.  So (a) and (c) for me.
-James Jong

Posted by Shazron <sh...@apache.org>.