Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Karim <ka...@yahoo.fr> on 2013/10/02 18:58:15 UTC

[Camel Bindy] configurable "pos" attribute in @DataField

Hello,

 I am configuring my POJO to unmarshal a CSV line.
So I declared my attributes as indicated on the camel-bindy official page,
and everything went well when unmarshalling.

@DataField(pos = 1)
private String name;
getter and setter

What I need to do is to make the "pos" attribute configurable, pointing a
corresponding property in a properties.file to indicate the position of
"name" column in the CSV line.

Is it possible to implement this behaviour ?

Thanks in advance for your reply

K.

-----
Camel Rider