Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Veli-Matti Hurskainen <vm...@softa.fi> on 2020/03/01 12:23:09 UTC

Installation of Ubuntu 1804 live iso on Virtualbox

At the end of the process in the subject I get:
"The system installation is aborted!
There has been critical changes in the file system during this operation"

I did the installation exatly by the guide of Alavro Bustos.

Any idea what went wrong?

Veli-Matti Hurskainen

Re: Installation of Ubuntu 1804 live iso on Virtualbox

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
...Please, use user name without simbols or
letters with points or something like that.

If continuos the error, could you send a video
with only the live installation steps?

Alvaro