Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/10 18:08:48 UTC

[RESULT] Add Matt Benson as a Jakarta committer

On 1/5/07, Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> As you can see on the list, Matt would like to help out with JXPath.
> Matt's been an Ant committer since Feb 2004. He's been active on the
> dev/user lists over the last couple of years, so not a new face here
> either.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] -1
>
> Will end the vote on Tuesday morning.

Little late - sorry. Busy day yesterday.

+1s from:

Niall Pemberton
Oliver Heger
Phil Steitz
Rahul Akolkar
Joerg Schaible
Martin van den Bemt
Joerg Heinicke
Mario Ivankovits
Stephen Colebourne
Stefan Bodewig
Rory Winston

JIRA + SVN karma has been granted - I'll get the unix group done once
I know if it's a root@ mail or a JIRA issue.

Hen

Re: [RESULT] Add Matt Benson as a Jakarta committer

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks again, Hen (forgive the top post).

-Matt

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@yahoo.com>.
Oh... beyond that "complaint," thanks all!  :)

-Matt

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@yahoo.com>.