Posted to dev@whirr.apache.org by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/21 01:25:36 UTC

Two more patches on the way

Hey guys,

Here are two more patches awaiting a review:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WHIRR-483  (just a version change)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WHIRR-479  (a bit more complicated)

Next thing for me is to work on Hadoop start / stop / cleanup scripts.

Akash any updates on HBase?

Cheers,

-- Andrei Savu / andreisavu.ro

Re: Two more patches on the way