Posted to user@shale.apache.org by Dick Starr <di...@medibadge.com> on 2006/11/10 18:25:41 UTC

Looking for "shale-framework-..." in the nightly builds

I don't see "shale-framework-..." in the nightly builds anymore. I have always upgraded my jars via the "shale_framework-.../lib" as that single directory always contains every jar I need (plus more), whereas I am not sure that the applications will (e.g. shale-tiles, tiles-core, etc.). I see that Wendy posted a link to tiles-core the other day but I don't know if my other shales jars match. I am using jars from "shale-framework20061004".

Anyway, I was wondering if there is another link to the shale-framework-.../lib" jars, or  a better place to get the complete matched set of jars. Or perhaps it is best to not upgrade until the shale-framework reappears in the nightly builds.

Thanks,

Dick

Re: Looking for "shale-framework-..." in the nightly builds

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.
On 11/10/06, Dick Starr <di...@medibadge.com> wrote:

> I don't see "shale-framework-..." in the nightly builds anymore. I have
> always upgraded my jars via the "shale_framework-.../lib" as that single
> directory always contains every jar I need (plus more), whereas I am not
> sure that the applications will (e.g. shale-tiles, tiles-core, etc.). I
> see that Wendy posted a link to tiles-core the other day but I don't know if
> my other shales jars match. I am using jars from "shale-framework20061004".
>
> Anyway, I was wondering if there is another link to the
> shale-framework-.../lib" jars, or  a better place to get the complete
> matched set of jars. Or perhaps it is best to not upgrade until the
> shale-framework reappears in the nightly builds.

The shale-framework  files are still the right thing to look for, but there
appears to be a bug in the nightly build process that hasn't uploaded them
for a few days (probably something to do with recent reorganization of the
hardware that people.apache.org runs on).  I will make sure that tonight's
builds get placed in the usual spot[1].

Craig

[1] http://people.apache.org/builds/shale/nightly/

Thanks,