Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/22 09:33:36 UTC

unified versions?

Hi all,
I'm wondering if it'd be better / required to have all the modules set to
the same version.
We have the parent POM to 0.2(-incubating-SNAPSHOT) but lots of other
modules have 0.1 / 1.6 / 0.12 and so on.
What do you think about it?
Tommaso

Re: unified versions?

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org>.
Hi tommaso,

I think we have all versions below 1 except for slf4j-scala which is
backport of an slf4j patch and the version number is kept from slf4j.

As we excpect the various modules to be changed at different speed and
don't want to make different versions of a module when this didn't change I
suggest to keep the current numbering. We can discuss going to 1.0 for all
modules simultaneously, but this would be a later release.

Cheers,
Reto