Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by VijayaLakshmi Seshadri <vi...@yahoo.co.in> on 2003/08/18 22:19:53 UTC

Problem in intergrating Tomcat and Apache

Hai
I have installed Tomcat 4.0.1 in my machine and i have
Apache 2.0.Now when iam trying to integrate the both
by downloading mod_webapp.so ,apache is not starting
It gives following error
"undefined symbol -as_pstrdup"

can kindly anybody help me figuring out the problem
viji

Re: Problem in intergrating Tomcat and Apache

Posted by John Turner <to...@johnturner.com>.
The mod_webapp.so module you have is not compatible with the version of
Apache that you have.  Apache modules are typically version-sensitive,
especially those built before 2.0.43 or thereabouts.

John

Posted by John Turner <to...@johnturner.com>.