Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jeffrey Ng <je...@d-strategy.net> on 2006/07/06 04:42:50 UTC

Error Exception: The URL "null" is not known to the agent (SSL)

Hi all,

I am trying to make an https connection to a SSL Web Service server.

I am using the tcpmon as a medium to get the request and response message.

When I try to connect to the server, I got these error:

1)      Error Exception: The URL "null" is not known to the agent (SSL)

2)      javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Received fatal alert:
decrypt_error

the error generated is sometimes the null error, sometimes is decrypt error.
Not sure why.

And just before calling the invoke command, I print out my
getTargetEndpointAddress, it show this

URL:->https://localhost:9977/eProxy?wsdl which is not null.

>From this port 9977, the tcpmon will re-direct to the remote SSL server of
XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX port 18090.

But when I try to connect internally to my axis server (non-ssl), I did not
get this null error.

My getTargetEndpointAddress is URL:->https://localhost:9900/eProxy?wsdl
which is redirected to localhost port 8080.

Anyone understand what I am talking about?

Thanks,

Jeff.