Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by sudarson <su...@cognizant.com> on 2007/09/11 03:16:25 UTC

Performance testing my java appln

hi all,
My requirement is to load test my java application(no UI). I basically need
to call a main method a couple of times(i know that we can do this by using
the threadgroup and stuff like that).. but I am not too sure what kind of
sampler to use ...

can u please let me know what sampler(or stuff like that) I need to use to
call my main method a couple of times simultaneously. I am basically not
sure what steps I need to follow in the UI to get this done

Re: Performance testing my java appln

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
JMeter is intended for testing servers.

However, it can be used for testing other code using one of the
following methods:
* use the JUnit sampler to excercise JUnit tests you have written
* Use BeanShell Sampler to call your java code
* write your own sampler.

All the above require that you write some Java code.

S///