Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Aleksandra Nowak <lo...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/02 14:44:53 UTC

How to disable “Test Source Xref” report generation

Hi all!
I'm using Maven Site Plugin to generate my project page and the JXR Plugin
to publish the source code. But I don't want to publish sources of test
classes. Does anybody know if it is possible to disable "Test Source Xref"
report. I've only found this pagehttp://jira.codehaus.org/browse/JXR-47 but
this parameter doesn't seem to work. My configuration in POM looks like
this:

<plugin>
<version>3.2</version>
<configuration>
<reportPlugins>
    <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-jxr-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>2.3</version>
        <configuration>
            <suppressTestXref>true</suppressTestXref>
        </configuration>
    </plugin>
</reportPlugins>
</configuration>
</plugin>

Kind regards,
Alex

Re: How to disable “Test Source Xref” report generation

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
yes, see "Selecting Reports from a Plugin: Configuring Report Sets" in [1]

notice you're using the new configuration format (ie reportPlugins inside
maven-site-plugin), which is not recommended at the moment [2]

Regards,

Hervé

[1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/examples/configuring-
reports.html

[2] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-
plugin/maven-3.html#Configuration_formats

Posted by Aliaksei Lahachou <al...@gmail.com>.