Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2018/02/22 04:10:38 UTC

[UP] Flacky build

Hi guys

I saw that last night and the day before, our build has been flacky both on main
jobs but also on PRs. It was a different cause each time.

I'm taking a look right now in order to improve that and have reliable builds.

I keep you posted.

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [UP] Flacky build

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

I'm fixing karaf-4.1.x build (issue about spring-security).

About flaky tests, it's around the  MBean tests: we have a race condition on the
MBean server using Pax Exam. I'm improving this.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré