Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ruiyuan Jiang <Ru...@liz.com> on 2012/01/20 19:25:46 UTC

Apache mod_jk proxy for Tomcat v6.0.29

Hi, all

We have an Apache (v2.0.59) mod_jk on HPUX 11.23 and Tomcat v6.0.29 (Java 6). When we tried to access the home page, it shows the source code of the home page. On the same HPUX host, the same Apache server serves many virtual hosts that use mod_jk and the Tomcat 5.5.27 (Java 1.5) no problem. We tried to upgrade Apache from 2.0.59 to 2.2.15 but no luck. We also tried to point to the same application with Tomcat v5.5.27 and Apache 2.2.15 and then the home page shows correctly. Does anyone know what is the difference between Tomcat 5.5.27 and Tomcat 6.0.29? Thanks.

Ryan Jiang

This message (including any attachments) is intended
solely for the specific individual(s) or entity(ies) named
above, and may contain legally privileged and
confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to this message and then delete it.
Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message,
or the taking of any action based on it, by other than the
intended recipient, is strictly prohibited.

Re: Apache mod_jk proxy for Tomcat v6.0.29

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.