Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Ranjit Gopalan <RG...@SELECTICA.com> on 2002/11/26 18:23:46 UTC

ErrorListener

Hi all,

I am using xsltc. I am trying to implement a custom errorlistener
implementing errorlistener
ErrorListener customerrorListener = new CxTransformationErrorListener();

transformer.setErrorListener(customeerrorListener);

It works for <xsl:message terminate="yes">, it is able to execute the error
method in my customerrorlistener,  but when i use xsl:message without
terminate="yes" it is not able to execute the implementation in warning
method of my customerrorlistener. any body who could provide me insights
into this problem.

thanks in advance

Ranjit

Re: ErrorListener

Posted by Santiago Pericas-Geertsen <Sa...@sun.com>.
Ranjit:

 I don't think the JAXP specification says anything about xsl:message reporting messages as warnings. The warning() callback is used exclusively to report compile-time warnings in XSLTC. You can always submit a bug/enhancement here:

http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/

 Hope this helps.

-- Santiago