Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Aissa Elaffani <ai...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/10 21:42:33 UTC

MongoSink

Hello Guys,
I am trying to sink my data to MongoDB, But i got some errors. I am
sharing with you my MongoDB implemetation, and the errors that occurred. I
hope someone can figure it out.
Thank you for your time, I really appreciate it.
Aissa

Re: MongoSink

Posted by Khachatryan Roman <kh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Aissa,

What is BSONWritable you pass from map to sink?
I guess it's not serializable which causes Flink to use kryo, which fails.

Regards,
Roman