Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Charlie Hull <ch...@opensourceconnections.com> on 2022/07/14 14:13:16 UTC

Haystack EU the search relevance conference, 27th Sept, Berlin - CFP is open!

Hi all,

Haystack <https://haystackconf.com/> is the conference for improving
search relevance. If you're like us, you work to understand the shiny
new tools or dense academic papers out there that promise the moon. Then
you puzzle how to apply those insights to your search problem, in your
search stack. But the path isn't always easy, and the promised gains
don't always materialize.

Haystack is the conference for organizations where search, matching, and
relevance really matters to the bottom line. For search managers,
developers, relevance engineers & data scientists finding ways to
innovate, see past the silver bullets, and share what actually has
worked well for their unique problems. Please come share and learn!

Our CFP for Haystack EU 2022 to be held in Berlin on September 27th is
open here
<https://opensourceconnections.com/haystack-eu-2022-the-call-for-presentations-is-open/>.
Find out what makes a great Haystack talk
<https://opensourceconnections.com/blog/2020/01/14/why-you-should-submit-a-talk-to-haystack-the-search-relevance-conference/>
– we are looking for talks of 30-40 minutes. Curious what a Haystack
talk looks like? Explore past Haystack Events
<https://haystackconf.com/past/> or check out past Haystack LIVE! talks
in our Youtube channel <https://www.youtube.com/c/OpenSourceConnections>.

Best

Charlie

--
Charlie Hull - Managing Consultant at OpenSource Connections Limited
Founding member of The Search Network <http://www.thesearchnetwork.com>

OpenSource Connections Europe GmbH | Pappelallee 78/79 | 10437 Berlin
Amtsgericht Charlottenburg | HRB 230712 B
Geschäftsführer: John M. Woodell | David E. Pugh
Finanzamt: Berlin Finanzamt für Körperschaften II

https://www.avg.com

Re: Haystack EU the search relevance conference, 27th Sept, Berlin - CFP is open!

Posted by Charlie Hull <ch...@opensourceconnections.com>.
Hi all,

Quick reminder that our CFP closes this coming Monday 15th - please
consider submitted a talk!
https://opensourceconnections.com/haystack-eu-2022-the-call-for-presentations-is-open/

Tickets are also now on sale at www.haystackconf.com with hotel options
from 158 Euros/night and a special return train ticket deal from
anywhere in Germany for 49.50 Euro. There's also several other search
events happening that week in Berlin.

Best

Charlie