Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it> on 2007/01/03 09:21:12 UTC

New web site url at ofbiz.apache.org !

Hi all,

the good news is that we have finally the OFBiz website at
http://ofbiz.apache.org.

Yoav, David W., could you please add the OFBiz link to the TLP projects
left column of the www.apache.org main page?

Thanks,

Jacopo

Re: New web site url at ofbiz.apache.org !

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.
Thanks for doing that Yoav. Looking at that page I think you're right
that most of us OFBizers still lack the karma to do this. Either way,
it's great to have help with it.

-David

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.
Hi,