Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Nathaniel Auvil <na...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/12 15:49:16 UTC

[Axis2 0.94] missing Class file

I can not find the Class: "org.apache.axis2.tool.ant.AntCodegenTask" in any
of the Jars which came with the distro.  Should we be using a different
Class?

Re: [Axis2 0.94] missing Class file

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hmm...
The org.apache.axis2.tool.ant.AntCodegenTask was packaged with the axis2 jar
previously but the tool maven module (which includes the anttask) is now not
a part of it. It seems you'll have to build it from source.

--
Ajith Ranabahu