Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2005/11/15 19:41:56 UTC

Old unassigned jira items

I created this list of JIRA items that are open and unassigned a
while back to show what could be done with confluence/jira
integration.  Figured I'd post it again to put it back in front
everyone's eyes.

   http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/
Unassigned

That's a report of everything split up by Last Week, Last 30 Days,
Last 60 Days, Last 6 months, Last 1 Year, and Older Than A Year.  All
data is live from Jira so the report is current on any given day.

Could people take a quick look through the jira items in this report
and clean out the crufty ones?

-David

Re: Old unassigned jira items

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <jl...@apache.org>.
David Blevins wrote:
> I created this list of JIRA items that are open and unassigned a  while
> back to show what could be done with confluence/jira  integration.
> Figured I'd post it again to put it back in front  everyone's eyes.

Thanks Dave! Very useful tool. I didn't know about one issue with
PetStore until I used the report. The report url has also in the wiki -
http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/FrontPage#head-4a88890e5e231cab521003f1074bc0c487a549e6.

> -David

Jacek