Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/06 23:21:37 UTC

Re: [Axis2] Services.xml is wrong but when the WSDL queried is corrected somewhere?

Hi Dobri,

Are you using rampart-policy-<version>.jar to create and serialize this policy?
We fixed a lot of policy serialization issues in rampart-policy after
1.3. Can you please try using the rampart-policy-SNAPSHOT.jar from the
latest trunk?

Thanks,
Ruchith

p.s. Please subscribe (rampart-dev-subscribe@ws.apache.org) and post