Posted to user@predictionio.apache.org by Johannes Harju <jo...@pard.co> on 2017/09/13 12:37:07 UTC

template-scala-parallel-complementarypurchase Not working

Hi,

I have problems with template-scala-parallel-complementarypurchase.
It won't build. I have built other templates without any problems but that
complementarypurchase just won't work.
It just gives me:
[INFO] [Engine$] Compilation finished successfully.
[INFO] [Engine$] Looking for an engine...
[ERROR] [Engine$] No engine found. Your build might have failed. Aborting.

How can I debug what is the problem?

Br's Johannes

Re: template-scala-parallel-complementarypurchase Not working

Posted by Mars Hall <ma...@salesforce.com>.
Hi Johannes,

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 5:37 AM, Johannes Harju <jo...@pard.co>
wrote:

> It just gives me:
> [INFO] [Engine$] Compilation finished successfully.
> [INFO] [Engine$] Looking for an engine...
> [ERROR] [Engine$] No engine found. Your build might have failed. Aborting.
>
> How can I debug what is the problem?

Set the "--verbose" flag for the build:

  pio build --verbose

Hopefully, the problem will then be solvable!