Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Gilles <gi...@harfang.homelinux.org> on 2019/01/01 07:53:55 UTC

Re: [openpgp] OpenPGP update?

Hi.

On Mon, 31 Dec 2018 16:00:34 +0100, Andreas Beeker wrote:
> Hi *,
>
> I'd like to get a new release/snapshot of OpenGPG [1], which we/I use
> for releasing the POI artifacts.
> Currently I need to install it into my local repo before releasing -
> it would be easier, if
> it would be available on the snapshot repo [2].
>
> Who may I nag about committing the patch?

You. ;-)
The Commons PMC has voted write-access to all Apache committers.
[It does not necessarily work right away; please test.]

Regards,
Gilles

Re: [openpgp] OpenPGP update?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Ah, OK, I see.

Re: [openpgp] OpenPGP update?

Posted by Andreas Beeker <ki...@apache.org>.

Re: [openpgp] OpenPGP update?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Re: [openpgp] OpenPGP update?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Re: [openpgp] OpenPGP update?

Posted by Andreas Beeker <ki...@apache.org>.
> You have to use https: in order to have write access.
> http: is read-only.

Thank you sebb for pointing this out.

It's working now and I've created a Jenkins job to keep the snapshot repo uptodate:
https://builds.apache.org/view/P/view/POI/job/POI-Commons-OpenPGP/

I didn't find a Jenkins subfolder for the commons parts and so put it under POI
for the time being ...

I hope this was ok, after asking for someone to push the changes, I was redirected to myself ...

I don't intend to do a release for now, having openpgp in the snapshot repo is sufficient for
using it in our release process and I'm not familiar with the commons release procedure,

Re: [openpgp] OpenPGP update?

Posted by Andreas Beeker <ki...@apache.org>.

Re: [openpgp] OpenPGP update?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Re: [openpgp] OpenPGP update?

Posted by Eitan Adler <li...@eitanadler.com>.
(please make to reply to me personally since this mailing list is broken)

On Sat, 19 Jan 2019 at 15:23, Gilles Sadowski <gi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Le dim. 20 janv. 2019 à 00:08, Andreas Beeker <ki...@apache.org> a écrit :
> >
> > Hi Gilles,
> >
> > sorry for not responding immediately, but I had to sort out something on my other projects first.
> >
> > > The Commons PMC has voted write-access to all Apache committers.
> > > [It does not necessarily work right away; please test.]
> >
> > I've tried to commit, but to no avail - see the log below [1].
>
> Please post on the "dev" ML, requesting that the relevant config
> be updated (I don't have the privilege to do that).

See also INFRA-17094. You need to file an INFRA ticket per repo (or
group of repos) you find.

--
Eitan Adler

Re: [openpgp] OpenPGP update?

Posted by Gilles Sadowski <gi...@gmail.com>.
Hi.

Le dim. 20 janv. 2019 à 00:08, Andreas Beeker <ki...@apache.org> a écrit :

> Hi Gilles,
>
> sorry for not responding immediately, but I had to sort out something on my other projects first.
>
> > The Commons PMC has voted write-access to all Apache committers.
> > [It does not necessarily work right away; please test.]
>
> I've tried to commit, but to no avail - see the log below [1].

Please post on the "dev" ML, requesting that the relevant config
be updated (I don't have the privilege to do that).

Best,
Gillles

Re: [openpgp] OpenPGP update?

Posted by Andreas Beeker <ki...@apache.org>.