Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Adam Goldband <Ad...@cnet.com> on 2007/09/19 20:44:18 UTC

useColdSearcher = false... not working in 1.2?

Anyone else using this, and finding it not working in Solr 1.2?  Since
we've got an automated release process, I really need to be able to have
the appserver not see itself as done warming up until the firstSearcher
is ready to go... but with 1.2 this no longer seems to be the case.

adam

Re: useColdSearcher = false... not working in 1.2?

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org>.
On 9/19/07, Adam Goldband <Ad...@cnet.com> wrote:
> Anyone else using this, and finding it not working in Solr 1.2?  Since
> we've got an automated release process, I really need to be able to have
> the appserver not see itself as done warming up until the firstSearcher
> is ready to go... but with 1.2 this no longer seems to be the case.

I took a quick peek at the code, and it should still work (it's pretty simple).
false is also the default.

How are you determining that it isn't working?

-Yonik