Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Michael Dürig <md...@adobe.com> on 2010/12/01 00:28:51 UTC

Re: Welcome new committer Michael Duerig

Hi all,

Thank you very much for welcoming me as committer to Apache Sling.
As Felix already mentioned I, am the initial author of the scripting
engine for Scala. This is also the area where will continue to
contribute in the future, hopefully making Scala a first class citizen
of Sling at some point ;-)

regards,
Michael