Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/21 17:39:11 UTC

[GSoC] Accepted Student Proposals for 2009 Announced

It's now official, Google has announced the accepted student proposals
for 2009 and the ASF accepted proposals is available at [1]. While this
is good news for some, we unfortunately didn't have enough mentors
this year and some very good proposals/students didn't get accepted
in the program, but I'd like to extend the invitation for these students to
continue the work with the community and execute their projects.

Thank you all, and welcome to the new members of the community !!!

See below the Apache Tuscany approved student proposals

Add search capability to index/search artifacts in the SCA domain
Phillipe Ramalho mentored by Adriano Crestani Campos

Empowering Google Android applications to easily consume business services
Lookman SANNI mentored by Oscar Castaneda

Tuscany-WSDL2JAVA
Pradeep Fernando mentored by Raymond Feng

Supporting Concurrent Exception Handling at Tuscany SCA
Douglas Leite mentored by Ramkumar Ramalingam

[1] http://socghop.appspot.com/org/home/google/gsoc2009/asf

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk

Re: [GSoC] Accepted Student Proposals for 2009 Announced

Posted by Douglas Leite <do...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for my acceptance! I will do my best to conclude successfully my
proposal.

--
Douglas Siqueira Leite
Graduate student at University of Campinas (Unicamp), Brazil

Re: [GSoC] Accepted Student Proposals for 2009 Announced

Posted by Douglas Leite <do...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations on the students! Let's work together to get the projects
delivered successfully.

Thanks,
Raymond