Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/16 15:56:33 UTC

Removing documentation from deployment

We have a situation where we might need to remove the documentation to
get around some security scans. What would be involved in removing the
whole documentation deployment? I can hack up the assembly descriptor
as much as needed.

Thanks,

Mike

Re: Removing documentation from deployment

Posted by Edward Armes <ed...@gmail.com>.
Just had a thought given that the UI links through in the docs are there
any tests or build conditions that break around the UI packaging if this
was to be done?

Edward

Posted by Matt Burgess <ma...@apache.org>.