Posted to users@maven.apache.org by hockey_dave <da...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/25 18:46:46 UTC

camel 1.5.0-SNAPSHOT

Is camel 1.5.0 available in the repository because adding in the dependency
doens't work.  Is there something more that I need to do to try the
snapshot?

<properties>
		<camel-version>1.5.0-SNAPSHOT</camel-version>
</properties>

<dependency>
			<artifactId>camel-mail</artifactId>
			<groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
			<version>${camel-version}</version>
</dependency>

Re: Reverse Eclipse Plugin?

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
afaik, there is none.

but i'm sure you'd be proclaimed a hero if you wrote one ;-)

-Stephen

RE: Reverse Eclipse Plugin?

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Hello Ole-

take a look at the eclipse:to-maven plugin
mvn eclipse:to-maven
-DdeployTo=maven.org::default::scpexe://repo1.maven.org/home/maven/repository-staging/to-ibiblio/eclipse-staging
-DeclipseDir=.

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-eclipse-plugin/to-maven-mojo.html

HTH
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note

> Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 17:03:40 -0500
> From: ole.ersoy@gmail.com
> To: users@maven.apache.org
> Subject: Reverse Eclipse Plugin?
>
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering whether there's a plugin that can be run on an eclipse project to turn it into a maven project?
>
> So in other words one would create a project in eclipse, run "mvn eclipse:reverse", and and a pom.xml would appear in the root directory.  In addition if the project has dependencies which don't exist in the local maven repo, the plugin would install them.
>
> Thanks,
> - Ole

When your life is on the go—take your life with you.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/115298558/direct/01/

Re: Reverse Eclipse Plugin?

Posted by Ole Ersoy <ol...@gmail.com>.
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the tips.  I voted for the feature.  I have a gazillion projects on my plate ATM, but I'll be glad to help with creation of a mojo for this.  It sounds like we:

Read a plugin.xml
Figure out what the dependencies are
Transfer the dependency values to a modello instance.
Serialize it.
Now we have a pom.xml
Then grab some of the eclipse:to-maven code and use it to deploy the dependencies to the repositories (Local and configurable).

I'm still playing / learing the various pieces of it, so if anyone wants to collaborate feel free to mail me directly.

Cheers,
- Ole

Re: Reverse Eclipse Plugin?

Posted by Eugene Kuleshov <eu...@md.pp.ru>.

  There is a request to add such feature to m2eclipse. Please vote.
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNGECLIPSE-781

  BTW, eclipse:to-maven is not what you want. That goal is just installing
jars from local Eclipse installation into Maven repository.

  Thanks

  Eugene

Reverse Eclipse Plugin?

Re: camel 1.5.0-SNAPSHOT