Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2009/12/14 23:36:58 UTC

mod_fcgid, mod_ftp both ready to tag?

I was going to make a couple fixes in the morning to abstract out the
QoS related calls in mod_ftp, and then tag both of these if folks think
they are ready for a tag.  Any commits still incoming?

The shipping-stable-release mod_fcgid problems seem especially irritating
and overdue for a fresh tag.

Re: mod_fcgid, mod_ftp both ready to tag?

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 6:17 PM, Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 5:36 PM, William A. Rowe Jr.
> <wr...@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
>> I was going to make a couple fixes in the morning to abstract out the
>> QoS related calls in mod_ftp, and then tag both of these if folks think
>> they are ready for a tag.  Any commits still incoming?
>
> Tomorrow after noon EST would work great for me.  I don't have any
> commits close to ready, but I'd like to look around first.

fcgid looks good here...

Re: mod_fcgid, mod_ftp both ready to tag?

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.