Posted to users@maven.apache.org by venkateshwr <ve...@igindex.co.uk> on 2009/08/13 03:37:20 UTC

maven-release-plugin and javaHome parameter

Hi

I am trying to use the release goals, release:prepare in specific. My
application tries to release a number of projects. I wanted maven to use
project specific jdk settings. For example, project A uses JDK 6 features.
JAVA_HOME variable is set to JDK 5 in the machine where the application
runs. I pass "-DjavaHome=C:\jdk6" as part of the release goal. But for some
reason, maven tries to compile the project using JDK5 only. Can you please
let me know where I am wrong? How should I be using that.

Thanks