Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Dana Powers <da...@rd.io> on 2014/09/01 02:20:32 UTC

Re: offset commit api

following up on this -- I think the online API docs for OffsetCommitRequest
still incorrectly refer to client-side timestamps:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/A+Guide+To+The+Kafka+Protocol#AGuideToTheKafkaProtocol-OffsetCommitRequest

Wasn't that removed and now always handled server-side now?  Would one of
the devs mind updating the API spec wiki?

-Dana

Re: offset commit api

Posted by Neha Narkhede <ne...@gmail.com>.
Filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-1634 to track the change