Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by gmurugappan <gm...@micron.com> on 2000/06/23 17:04:08 UTC

xml-xalan

Hi,

I have to convert an XML file based on XSL file into a HTML file in Windows
NT Platform using Visual C++.
I have downloaded the xerces-c_1_1_0-win32, xerces-c-src_1_1_0 and
xml-xalan. I have set the path for "xml-xalan\c\Build\Win32\VC6\Release".
When I tried the sample in the command line I am getting an error as below.
Can anyone help me out.

D:\TEMP\xml-xalan\c\BUILD\WIN32\VC6\RELEASE>TestXSLT -IN foo.xml -XSL
foo.xsl -OUT foo.out
========= Parsing foo.xsl ==========

Fatal Error at (file , line 0, char 0): An exception occured!
Type:MalformedURLException, Message:Th
e URL used an unsupported protocol
XSL Warning: Error parsing foo.xsl
XSL Warning: processStylesheet not successful!

SAXException Message is : An exception occured! Type:MalformedURLException,
Message:The URL used an
unsupported protocol
Help needed..
Ganesh.