Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Carl Steinbach <cw...@apache.org> on 2013/10/25 00:10:33 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Members - Thejas Nair and Brock Noland

I am pleased to announce that Thejas Nair and Brock Noland have been
elected to the Hive Project Management Committee. Please join me in
congratulating Thejas and Brock!

Thanks.

Carl

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Members - Thejas Nair and Brock Noland

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Thejas!!

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Thejas!!

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Xuefu Zhang <xz...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations, Brock and Thejas!

--Xuefu

Posted by Yin Huai <hu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Brock and Thejas!

Posted by Prasanth Jayachandran <pj...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Thejas and Brock!!

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Members - Thejas Nair and Brock Noland

Posted by Prasanth Jayachandran <pj...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Thejas and Brock!!

Posted by Vaibhav Gumashta <vg...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Brock and Thejas!

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Members - Thejas Nair and Brock Noland

Posted by Vaibhav Gumashta <vg...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Brock and Thejas!

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Members - Thejas Nair and Brock Noland

Posted by "Clark Yang (杨卓荦)" <ya...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Cheers,
Zhuoluo (Clark) Yang

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Thejas and Brock!  Awesome.

(If I'm the last to know, that's what I get for neglecting my inbox.)

-- Lefty

Posted by Vikram Dixit <vi...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Thejas and Brock!

Posted by Lianhui Wang <li...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Thejas and Brock!

Posted by Navis류승우 <na...@nexr.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Navis류승우 <na...@nexr.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Gunther Hagleitner <gh...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Thejas and Brock!

Thanks,
Gunther.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Members - Thejas Nair and Brock Noland

Posted by Gunther Hagleitner <gh...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Thejas and Brock!

Thanks,
Gunther.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Members - Thejas Nair and Brock Noland

Posted by Prasad Mujumdar <pr...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Prasad Mujumdar <pr...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Chris Drome <cd...@yahoo-inc.com>.

Posted by Chris Drome <cd...@yahoo-inc.com>.