Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ludger Kluitmann <lk...@googlemail.com> on 2010/07/15 10:41:01 UTC

tomcat 7.0.0 getRelativePathPrefixToContextRoot

Hi,

with running a wicket application under tomcat 7 I found a strange
difference to tomcat 6. getRelativePathPrefixToContextRoot in tomcat 6
is empty. In tomcat 7 getRelativePathPrefixToContextRoot delivers ../

I'm not sure if it is a wicket or a tomcat problem, but nevertheless I
get wrong path settings for some style sheets, javascript and images.

ludger

RE: tomcat 7.0.0 getRelativePathPrefixToContextRoot

Posted by Alex Rass <ar...@itbsllc.com>.
Simple solution:
Look at the source for getRelativePathPrefixToContextRoot
And if it's a straight through call to tomcat implementation: post a bug
with tomcat ppl.
If it's something that wicket does wrong: post a bug here (jira)

Considering Wicket works with Tomcat 5 and 6, I'd guess you'll endup in
tomcat forums.

- Alex