Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Jason Novotny <no...@aei.mpg.de> on 2005/07/25 11:36:03 UTC

usage of treecontrol tags

Hi,

    I'm interested in using the Tree Control taglib-- is there any
documentations on usage or source code I can look at? Can it also be
made to work in other portlet containers?

    Thanks, Jason

Re: usage of treecontrol tags

Posted by Luc Fouin <lu...@aptiwan.com>.
Jason Novotny a écrit :

> Hi,
>
>    I'm interested in using the Tree Control taglib-- is there any
> documentations on usage or source code I can look at? Can it also be
> made to work in other portlet containers?
>
>    Thanks, Jason

hi jason,

i've done myself the same thing last week, and i looked at the Portlet
Application Manager tree to see how it worked... and i managed to do
what i wanted...

see
<jetspeed2>\pam\src\java\org\apache\jetspeed\portlets\pam\PortletApplicationBrowser.java
and <jetspeed2>\pam\src\webapp\WEB-INF\view\pam-browser.jsp

the sources are in <jetspeed2>\taglibs\treecontrol

Luc

--
Luc FOUIN - Stagiaire Aptiwan
14 rue Niepce