Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Matt <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/25 11:40:35 UTC

Re: What issues are left before 5.4.2

Upgrading from 5.3.0 to 5.4.2 (when it's out), will I need to remove
the kahadb log files and start a fresh, or will 5.4.2 be compatible
and start cleaning up the old ones?

Cheers,

Matt

Re: What issues are left before 5.4.2

Posted by Matt <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Gary, if that's the case i'll do some testing on a 5.3.0 data
set when 5.4.2 comes out.

Cheers,

Matt

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.