Posted to user@struts.apache.org by sriram <sr...@nunet-tech.com> on 2003/07/22 08:49:07 UTC

web-app_2_2.dtd not found

When I'm trying to deploy an application that uses Struts 1.1 on JBoss, I'm getting the following error:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: JAR entry org/apache/struts/resources/web-app_2_2.dtd not found

Any possible solution for this?

Re: web-app_2_2.dtd not found

Posted by Nagendra Kumar O V S <na...@ikigo.com>.
hi,
what version of Jboss and servlet container r u using?

-- nagi