Posted to user@commons.apache.org by marc & lan <ma...@free.fr> on 2005/01/28 22:13:41 UTC

[maven-xmlunit] loader constraints violated when linking org/w3c/dom/Document class

I get a strange error when I run a unit test. On eclipse it's ok.
With maven I get :

loader constraints violated when linking org/w3c/dom/Document class
java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraints violated when linking
org/w3c/dom/Document class
at org.custommonkey.xmlunit.XMLUnit.buildDocument(Unknown Source)
at org.custommonkey.xmlunit.Diff.<init>(Unknown Source)
at org.custommonkey.xmlunit.Diff.<init>(Unknown Source)
at
fr.dsi.cnrs.axiom.impl.TestRuledObjectSupport.testAsElement(TestRuledObjectSupport.java:96)

Any idea ?

Marc DeXeT

Re: [maven-xmlunit] loader constraints violated when linking org/w3c/dom/Document class

Posted by marc & lan <ma...@free.fr>.
I get my answer, and I put ithere to remerber with archives :)

in project.properties, add :
maven.junit.fork=true
maven.compile.fork=true

to fork to distinct JVM.