Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Сергей Хаданович <kh...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/22 20:42:30 UTC

maven-plugin-testing Public 29 1230 Code Pull requests

Hi guys!
I need your help. I'm developing a maven plugin and trying to test it. For
that purpose, I use maven-plugin-testing-harness:3.3.0
My plugin configuration looks like that

<plugin>
  <groupId>dev.khbd.interp4j</groupId>
  <artifactId>interp4j-maven-plugin</artifactId>
  <executions>
    <execution>
      <id>interpolate</id>
      <phase>generate-sources</phase>
        <goals>
          <goal>interpolate</goal>
        </goals>
        <configuration>

<outputFolder>${project.build.directory}/overridden-interp4j</outputFolder>
        </configuration>
    </execution>
  </executions>
</plugin>

As you can see, the configuration is inside the execution block, not inside
the plugin block.
When I try to execute my mojo with MojoRule#executeMojo(baseDir, goal), the
configuration is not loaded.
Is there any way to point to the exact execution I want to run?

Best regards,
Sergei Khadanovich