Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Wenbing Bai <we...@getcruise.com> on 2020/02/25 01:23:16 UTC

Help needed on Dataflow worker exception of WriteToBigQuery

Hi there,

I am using WriteToBigQuery in apache-beam Python SDK 2.16. I get this error
when I run my pipeline in Dataflow Runner.

RuntimeError: IOError: [Errno 2] Not found:
gs://tmp-e3271c8deb2f655-00000-of-00001.avro [while running
'WriteToBigQuery/BigQueryBatchFileLoads/ParDo(WriteRecordsToFile)/ParDo(WriteRecordsToFile)/ParDo(WriteRecordsToFile)']

Anyone who had this before? Can I get any hints on where Dataflow worker
writing data to avro?

--

Wenbing Bai

Senior Software Engineer, MLP

Cruise

Pronouns: She/Her

--

*Confidentiality Note:* We care about protecting our proprietary
information, confidential material, and trade secrets. This message may

Re: Help needed on Dataflow worker exception of WriteToBigQuery

Posted by Reza Rokni <re...@google.com>.
Could you try with --tempLocation set to a GCS bucket that your pipeline
has access to in your pipeline options?

Cheers
Reza