Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Sebastian HennebrŸüder <he...@laliluna.de> on 2009/08/27 10:39:51 UTC

How to inject component of the layout component into the page

Hello,

my page uses a layout component.
The layout has my self made t:messages component to display messages.

I need this component injected into the page as I want to return it as
zone update.

Tapestry keeps telling me, that the messages component is not included
in the page template.

How to solve this?

--
Best Regards / Viele Grüße

Sebastian Hennebrueder

-----
http://www.laliluna.de
Laliluna.de, Berliner Strasse 22, 61118 Bad Vilbel, Germany

* Java Software Development, Support
* Training for Hibernate, EJB3 and Spring
* Tutorials for JSP, JavaServer Faces, Struts, Hibernate and EJB

Re: How to inject component of the layout component into the page

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
Em Thu, 27 Aug 2009 05:39:51 -0300, Sebastian HennebrŸüder
<he...@laliluna.de> escreveu:

> Hello,

Hi!

> my page uses a layout component.
> The layout has my self made t:messages component to display messages.
> I need this component injected into the page as I want to return it as
> zone update.
> Tapestry keeps telling me, that the messages component is not included
> in the page template.

Give a t:id to your layout component and then @InjectComponent it in your
page.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago

Re: How to inject component of the layout component into the page

Posted by Kristian Marinkovic <kr...@porsche.co.at>.
have you tried returning the zone from a getter method
within the layout component. this way any page that uses
this layout should be able to return the desired zone. i
think this could work with a block as well.

g,
kris

Sebastian HennebrŸüder <he...@laliluna.de>
27.08.2009 10:39