Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by "@" <yx...@126.com> on 2019/03/11 01:14:56 UTC

Cannot found MongoNotebookRepo in 0.9.0-SNAPSHOT

Hi everyone, we use MongoNotebookRepo in 0.8.0 in the past, but I found that in latest 0.9.0-SNAPSHOT the MongoNotebookRepo doesn't appear in zeppelin-plugins module, so I want to know if there any plan to restore  the MongoNotebookRepo?

Re: Re: Cannot found MongoNotebookRepo in 0.9.0-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.
Please add ticket id or PR if you would like to contribute it.

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net

Re:Re: Cannot found MongoNotebookRepo in 0.9.0-SNAPSHOT

Posted by yx91490 <yx...@126.com>.
thank you! I will try it.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: Cannot found MongoNotebookRepo in 0.9.0-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang